Thursday, December 24, 2015

Cinnamon's Night Before Christmas

It was the night before Christmas
And all through the house
Not a creature was stirring
Not even a mouse
(or a squirrel!)

I was in my cushy bed
And Francesca in hers
When all of a sudden
I heard such clatter
I rose to see what was the matter

And what to my eyes did appear?
A miniature sleigh with eight tiny reindeer!


Santa was making his rounds
To see all the good animals
And in his sleigh was something for us hounds!
He left us two presents in our home
One for me and one for Francesca
Christmas morning we'll find out
Whether it's toys, treats or a bone
So back to bed goes the hound
Dreaming of Christmas morn
There is such joy in our home
Where love and treats abound
A Happy Christmas to all and to all a Good Night
Love, Cinnamon and Francesca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon