Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Cinnamon Weighs In

Well, today I went over to the vet's office to weigh in. I have been on a diet since November 20th. My meals are smaller and I get less treats. It's tough!
I've been doing a lot of this!
I also committed to exercising more. I planned to go on one 5K volksmarch per week plus frequent trips to the dog park and lots of playing with Francesca.

So, today, after being really sedentary during our rainstorms, I weighed in. What did I weigh? Well, I'll tell you in a bit. First of all I want to tell all about how I did or did not stick to my diet plan and give you the reasons.

1. Food: That went well. I didn't like it.
2. Dog Park: I don't think we made it to the dog park very often. Recently my owner got sick with flu symptoms after she had a flu shot and just laid on the couch alot. Then once she was better it rained and rained so we didn't go outside much.
3. Volksmarches: Well, we didn't go on even one volksmarch. I attribute that to my owner's workload and the weather. Goal not met.

So after reviewing my diet and exercise plan, how much do you think I lost? You'll be surprised....

I GAINED A POUND AND A HALF!

I am so upset! After the weighing in, we went to the dog park and I did two laps to work off my frustration. Grrrrrrrr!

1 comment:

  1. Sadly, that happens to many dieting humans too, Cinnamon - I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon