Friday, June 26, 2015

When is it too hot to walk your dog?

I've been complaining about the heat lately. Now everyone knows you can't leave a dog in a parked car when it is over 70 degrees out, right? At least I think that is the cut off. My owner only shops at places that allow dogs when she takes me out on errands. Earlier this week we shopped at Home Depot. They allow dogs and even gave me a treat!

But many people don't know about pavement temperatures. Today I am staying in my yard and home. I don't even want to go walk around the neighborhood and here's why:


This graphic was posted today by my friends at the Vancouver Farmer's Market. I'm NOT going there tomorrow. Maybe my owner will bring me a treat?

It didn't go unnoticed by me that the dog in the graphic is a DALMATION!

Anyway, don't walk your dog on sidewalks or in the street when it's hot out... please!

Love, Cinnamon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon