Monday, May 18, 2015

On Gardening

I can't figure out why I get in trouble for doing the same things in the garden my owner does. I get in trouble for knocking over plants, for digging and for thinking about eating certain plants. I am happier when she leaves me alone in the garden to lounge on my little deck and do as I please.

Here I am lounging and staying out of trouble.

So please explain this to me:

I got in trouble for digging here. I left a nice hole against the front fence.
But I don't understand why it's such a big deal.

She can dig and even uses a garden tool:

Here she is making another hole. Don't ask me why she is allowed to do it and I am not!

And then she rips plants apart:

She cut all these branches off my shade Rhody.
All of them!
Then she ripped a bunch of these leaves out of the ground.

I just don't get it. I can't uproot a plant. I can't knock a plant over. I can't eat a plant. And I can't rip a plant apart. I get in trouble but she doesn't.

So that's my life in the garden. It's "No, Cinnamon... no, no Cinnamon!" more often than not.

I'll just go lay on my rugs and stay out of trouble.

Love, Cinnamon

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon