Saturday, January 31, 2015

Dogs vs. Cats Bowl Game for an Important Cause

Not only is this ad cute, it is very meaningful. I was spayed after they picked me up off the streets of Santa Fe New Mexico. It kept me from having yet another litter of unwanted puppies (although I can't believe people would not want MY puppies!). 
Here I am in New Mexico after I was Adopted (and spayed!)
You can see why all the boy dogs were after me!
You can help fund mobile clinics to help dogs like me. 

The Mission of The Lucy Pet Foundation is to reduce pet overpopulation by having mobile spay/neuter clinics across the country and to support causes that benefit animal welfare. 

And you can enjoy this advertisement. Cats vs. Dogs!




Here's more information about the Lucy Pet Foundation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon