Sunday, November 29, 2015

Walk Your Dog and See the Christmas Lights 2015 at Portland International Raceway

Head for PIR in Portland, Oregon for a dog gone good time! If I can find my overcoat, I may go to this. If not, I might send Francesca because she has longer fur than I do! I did this walk once with my overcoat on. I actually had a lot of fun seeing the lights and the other dogs.  Here's the details:


Christmas Dog Walk
December 2nd, 2015
Subaru Lights and Leashes Dog Walk Night
Enjoy a casual festive walk, with or without a dog.

5-9pm. Only $6 per person - Children under 13 are free (dogs enter free, too). Last ticket sales of the night end at 8:15pm the night of the event.

No cars allowed on the track (free parking); enjoy the lights as your stroll around the track. Dogs must be on a leash. You do not have to bring a dog to participate.
Meet the K-9’s from the Portland Police Bureau!
Don’t have a dog?  No problem.  Adopt a virtual dog at the OHS tent!

7:00pm -  Don’t miss the pet holiday costume contest with emcee, Mives from Radio 102.3! Dress your dog in their finest holiday costume!

BRING CAT OR DOG FOOD OR KITTY LITTER TO DONATE to the Oregon Humane Society! All pet food donations must be in original sealed (unopened) packages. No expired packages please.

Partnering with the Oregon Humane Society

Love, Cinnamon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon