Saturday, May 5, 2018

Cinnamon is Available to be Brand Ambassador to Pet Friendly Travel Destinations

Hi Everybody:

It's me, Cinnamon, the retired dog blogger. So now that I am rested up, and have extra time on my hands I'm working on my retirement hobbies. Travel is high on the list so I want everyone to know that I am on the look-out for pet-friendly destinations, hotels and restaurants to review.

I'm even available for select destinations to be your dog-friendly Brand Ambassador. Sort of like I do for Vancouver USA, my home town.


Since I'm 10 now, I don't do adventure travel. I stick to luxury travel where they have cushy beds and great treats. Does this sound like your place? Just let me know!

Love,
Cinnamon

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your new venture. Don't let Elizabeth cramp your style.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon