Tuesday, May 10, 2016

This Weekend is Dog Days at Maryhill Winery


I was lazing around yesterday while my owner went out to visit Maryhill Winery in Goldendale, Washington. That’s right along the Mighty Columbia River. I didn’t get to go because they also went to the Maryhill Art Museum that doesn’t allow dogs.

But I found out something really exciting. This Saturday and Sunday Maryhill Winery is having a dog event.

Event:
Dog Days at Maryhill
Saturday May 14, 2016 and Sunday May 15th, 2016
12:00pm to 4:00pm
Its really pretty out there. A winery dog paradise!
 They invite you to bring your best four-legged friend to Maryhill and receive a complimentary tasting. (Just bring your leash!) Throw a frisbee for Fido and romp and play. Top off the day with a glass of wine on their beautiful terrace.

At the Maryhill event, Home At Last Humane Society, a non-profit animal shelter in The Dalles, Oregon, will be on-site with dogs for adoption. They will be accepting donations to support HAL. Your contributions from donors help to find forever homes for hundreds of animals in need.

Here I am at the winery in the Okanagan
And don't forget, Maryhill is dog-friendly all year long!

Well, I checked my calendar and, unfortunately I will be at the Doggie Country Club on that day. Drat! I love wineries. I had a great time visiting wineries in the Okanagan Wine Country in B.C.

Love, Cinnamon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon