Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Cinnamon's Revenge

You all remember when I had to have a bath, right? Well, one of the worst parts of that experience was having Francesca make fun of me. She told me I smelled like cheap perfume. She said I was a big baby and should smell like the hunting dog I am.
She made fun of me when I had a bath!
 She ran around in circles around me when I came out in the yard to dry off and she barked at me. It seems like she was excited that I was the one having the bath and she wasn't.

It went on and on. So when we got back from our trip to the Village Cousins (formerly known as The Country Cousins), we picked Francesca up from the Doggie Country Club. And she was so dirty! I think she had been playing in the mud.
Francesca was jealous that I got to visit my Village Cousins
in their new home.
 So when we got home my owner went easy on her. She allowed her to rest and to sleep on her dog bed, even though she was muddy. But the next day... Bwah ha ha ha! Francesca was told she was going to have a bath. Our owner ran the water in the tub and went to get Francesca. Francesca didn't want anything to do with the bath. So then our owner walked her down the hall by the scruff of the neck and put her in the tub. All the while I was watching and laughing! Bwah ha ha ha!

Francesca got scrubbed with perfumy soap and rinsed over and over. She was looking at me and her eyes said... "Help me!" But I walked away with a smirk on my face. This was my revenge!

Finally she got wrapped in towels and had to dry in the TV room because it was chilly outside. She was so happy the ordeal was over. 
Here's Francesca after her bath.
She was white again and smelled like cheap perfume for sure!
Love, Cinnamon

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon