Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Good News: Escape from Fireworks


Well, I wouldn’t have known it but I peeked at my owner’s Facebook posts and guess what I saw… we are leaving town for the 4th of July. Yep, getting out of the ‘Couve. Escaping the horrors of fireworks!

Road Trip to Sunriver!
I’m so excited! Imagine a week without Crackle, Snap, Pop and Boom! And the smoke and the roar in the distance. And the bright lights over our house… just trying to set it on fire.

And, imagine… I don’t have to build a bunker this year. Yay!

So where are we going? We are headed for Sunriver Oregon, a place where they love dogs and don’t allow fireworks. We’ll try to report back but I’m not taking my laptop… just my iPhone. I can post photos on Facebook and Instagram, at least.

I feel kinda bad for the other animals who have to endure the cruel fireworks. And I hope my house doesn't burn down.

Love, Cinnamon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon