Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Klippy Dog Tag Quick Clip Means More Fun Collars

Francesca's tags

I’m getting in to decorative collars for seasons, holidays and just for fun. However, I need to keep my dog tags on me to be “street legal” here. I need to have my license tag on when I’m at the dog park. So what to do?

Well, you know me, I research almost everything on the Internet. So I started nosing around and BINGO! I found Klippy Clips on Amazon.com.  They were just what I needed. A lightweight, easy to use clip was being sold at a reasonable price. So I ordered two. Francesca is quite the fashion plate with her new turquoise collar so I figured she’d want one.
My tags

They arrived in the mail and we put our tags on the clip. It was great! Now I can easily have a fun collar for the day and not worry about my tags. In seconds, the tags can be switched to the collar I pick out for the day. And my owner has no trouble at all using the clip.

Here’s the specs:
       Use Klippy To Quickly Move Pet Tags Between Collars
       (7/8" H x 9/16" W)
       Choose From 5 Colors! Comes With A Split Ring Attachment (I got silver)
       Works On Virtually Every Collar Size (max 11/64-inch, the diameter of a D-ring on most large collars)

The Klippy is compact and the versatile design works perfectly for cats and dogs of all sizes. Just click on the photo to the left and it will take you to Amazon.com.

I’m really pleased!

Love, Cinnamon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon