Wednesday, June 24, 2015

My Visitors from Germany

Sometimes I get bored. No one visits. We don't go anywhere. My owner is busy.

But last week things were great! Because of the volksmarching convention (the self-paced walking I do), there were lots of friends in town. And two of them came all the way from Germany and STAYED WITH ME!
Here I am teaching Herr Pat and Frau Cheryl how to play ball.
So when I heard they were coming I thought they might bring me some German Wurst, Liebkuchen and German Bier for treats. So I waited patiently for them to come. Finally they were at my door! WITH A PRETTY FLOWER FOR MY OWNER. (No treats for Cinnamon).

They unloaded and we started getting to know each other. I found out they spoke English so any German I had learned wasn't necessary. We had a great time in the yard. I taught them how to play keep away with my ball. I'm really good at that. Herr Pat petted me and I was happy to have them visit.
I loved all the attention I got!
We didn't go volksmarching together. It was just too darn hot for me! They went to Mt. St. Helens and had a great hike. Someday I want to go there. I can see Mt. St. Helens from my favorite dog park.

All too soon it was time for them to leave. I was sad. Arf Wiedersehen, I said!

Love, Cinnamon

2 comments:

  1. Too bad dey didn't bring any bratwurst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Cinnamon for not having any "German" treats with us, but we'll remember next time! We hope that our next visit is very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon