Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Register now for the 2015 Walk and Run for the Animals in Southwest Washington

Last year I had the greatest time at the Humane Society of Southwest Washington's annual walk and run fund raiser. The best part was that there were "treat stations" all over Esther Short Park! A "treat station" is what I call a vendor booth. There were vendors representing home-made dog biscuits as well as larger companies. Most of them GAVE ME TREATS!
Here I am in my official walker scarf asking for treats!
This was last year. I plan to do lots of this again this year!
I had my picture taken and I got petted. It was a great day. We chose the 3 mile walk along the Columbia River. I'm not into running... just walking and getting admired.

This year's event takes place on Saturday, May 2nd 2015. I'm signing up. You can register online at http://southwesthumane.org/walk-run http://southwesthumane.org/walk-run

2015 Walk Registernow


Your registration includes a goodie bag with dog bandana, samples and treats, your choice of dog-friendly walk or timed-run, access to the Party in the Park with animal loving businesses and organizations AND the chance to earn great prizes through fundraising.  
It's all for the dogs and cats!
HSSW Walkrun Wazmixpix2
 $35 per person
Children under 12 register for FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon