Saturday, February 7, 2015

What Does a Coonhound Want for Valentine's Day?

Valentine's Day is coming up and since I am so sweet, I'll bet I get some Valentines! Now cards are nice and flowers are nice (chocolate is poison) so I thought I'd better get my wishes out there so my Valentine's Day is a really good one.

Here is what I, Cinnamon, would like for Valentine's Day:

1. I want that all coonhounds have a warm, loving home with food, toys and a soft bed or sofa.


2. I would like my bench back! Or, at least an old couch on the back porch. I had my bench re-painted and then my owner put it on the front porch where I can't use it to relax on.  I have to sleep IN THE DIRT in the back yard when I want to take a rest outside.

Here I am on MY bench but only for a Christmas picture. Unfair!


3. I would like some really good food like salmon, steak or a hot dog (even though they make me sick). Treats are the way to this coonie's heart on Valentine's Day and any day!

If you love me, you'll give me a big treat on Valentine's Day!
Love, Cinnamon, the Valentine's Dog!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon