Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Here I come! Cinnamon's going to the Long Beach Peninsula of Washington

This is me in Ilwaco. We usually go there to buy seafood!
I am so excited! It has been a very long time since I had a chance to go to THE BEACH! I’ve been to the Long Beach Peninsula before and have fond memories of resting on a window seat when it was storming outside, romping on the beach chasing seagulls and having some seafood added to my dinner.
Here's The Breakers Resort. Notice the Path to the Beach.
That's where I'm going!
So I was thrilled to learn that we are headed to the beach tomorrow. We are staying at a new place for us, a pet-friendly place of course. It is called The Breakers and it sounds great. Lots of room to roam and lovely condos. It’s only a mile from downtown Long Beach. We could easily walk there via the Discovery Trail.

Look, my name is on the reservation!
The Breakers
Highway 103 At 26th
Long Beach, WA 98631

02/17/2015

Elizabeth Rose
And Dog Cinnamon

So now I am packing. Although I hate wearing my rain coat, I guess I’ll pack that. I hear it will rain for the next couple of days. (There are always breaks in the weather). So I’ll take some bedding, my food, my long leash, and a bowl for the food and, if I am lucky, some treats.

I hope we have room for treats!


Love, Cinnamon (busy packing!)

3 comments:

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon