Thursday, November 27, 2014

My Thanksgiving

Two trips to the new house, a nap and..... NO TURKEY! So was my Thanksgiving. We didn't cook here because all the pots and pans are at the new house. So my owner went to have dinner with her friend's family and I just slept. (What's new?)
Here I am waiting for Thanksgiving dinner.
Don't I look like I am starving?

But my Thanksgiving dinner finally came... at the regular time. I'm not complaining because I have Thanksgiving dinner every day. My doctor said to eat plain pumpkin mixed in with my kibble. AND I JUST LOVE IT!
Here's my pumpkin and kibble concoction

I wait for it eagerly and enjoy the sweetness of the pumpkin. It is so good it almost makes me forget that I didn't have any turkey!
Happy Girl!

I hope all my houndy friends had a great Thanksgiving.

Arroooooo!

Cinnamon

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon