Friday, August 8, 2014

Cinnamon Loses the Game of Lumpy Balls


Hi, it's me, Cinnamon. I'm here at the Country Cousins' house taking care of the two geriatric dogs. Usually they are pretty easy to fool, they sleep a lot and aren't much trouble at all. But yesterday Indy surprised me. Indy beat me at a game of "Lumpy Balls!"

Lumpy Balls are just that... round balls that have lumps on them. I think the Country Cousins got them on sale or something. They squeak and they throw OK but they fall short in the rolling department. Lumpy Balls.... good for certain games.

So Indy invited me to play a game of Lumpy Balls. The object of the game is to have both the balls in your possession. The dog with the most Lumpy Balls wins the game. Other than that, there are no rules... well, except, no biting!

Here's how things went:
Indy has the yellow and I have the blue. Let the game begin!
This is getting boring already. I wonder who will make the first move?
Maybe she'll just fall asleep and I can grab her ball?
Hey Cinnamon... there's a squirrel over there. Go get it!
Now that was easy! Score 2 for Indy and 0 for Cinnamon!
What? How did this happen? She must have cheated!
Please Indy. Can we try it one more time. Wasn't that just a practice round? Pleeezzz!

So that's how the game went. Indy tricked me! I didn't see that coming at all. I guess there is one benefit to being a geriatric dog... experienced at playing Lumpy Balls!

Love, Cinnamon


1 comment:

  1. I always want all da toys too - me and Finn don't always follow dat no bitin rule though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon