Thursday, March 27, 2014

Dog Rescued from Oso Washington Mud Slide (Video)

It was rainy again so I was surfing the Internet. I live in Washington State. There was a huge mudslide that wiped out many homes. It wasn't here in Vancouver. It was way to the north in Oso (it wasn't near my Country Cousins home either, thank goodness!).

Anyway, I try not to read sad news but this article really lifted my spirits. You see, rescuers found a beautiful dog alive in the mud slide. And he was more than alive. He stood up, shook the dust off and was reunited with his family. I'm sure he got a good bath too!  I LOVE THIS VIDEO. (Be sure and click on the link so you can watch it too)

Here is the dog being carried out of the wrecked home.
YAY RESCUERS!

I'm glad I don't live in a mud slide area. I don't even like rain!

Love, Cinnamon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon