Monday, October 21, 2013

Clark County Washington Advisory Vote: Cinnamon says YES to Fireworks Limits in Clark County

Cinnamon HATES Fireworks

Well, I have my voter's pamphlet and ballot. And what did I see? Advisory vote No. 6 is all about those dreaded fireworks. Remember last 4th of July? For over a week all there was in my area was BOOM, SNAP, POP, POW! I was so scared I hid in my crate most of the time. And I'm not the only one. I heard that dogs, cats and little children were scared. People lost sleep and it was an overall miserable time.

So PLEASE, IF YOU ARE A CLARK COUNTY VOTER VOTE YES ON Advisory Vote #6.

Here is how it reads:

Fireworks Use and Sale
Should Clark County enact a local ordinance, consistent with state law, which would limit the use of fireworks in the unincorporated areas of Clark County to July 4th of every year, and limit the sale of fireworks in the same area to July 2, 3 and 4?

VOTE A BIG YES!

Now once the humans know the law, what will happen? Will there be fireworks on 4th of July only? Well, if the City of Vancouver, and Clark County won't enforce an ordinance.... then I will be a miserable hound for over a week again. Enforce the ordinances and I will be one happy dog and the Dogs Against Fireworks National Headquarters might just be closed!

Cinnamon, Executive Director
Dogs Against Fireworks

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Cinnamon. I wish someone would introduce an ordnance like that here. Your phurry Phillips phriend, Dino

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon